Our Quality Policy establishes the principles that drive Technology 2 Client to satisfy the needs and expectations of our Clients.
The Basic Principles of our Quality Policy are:
• Promote that T2C is recognized for being an excellent Company in all its areas of activity. The promotion and development of procedures and methods should help to channel the experience of T2C to become a competitive advantage in the market of consulting and auditing of Information Systems.
• The main differentiating element that our clients should perceive is the quality of these principles in all its areas in: hiring, provision, treatment and results.
• Align our commitment in achieving the goals with the objectives of our clients. Create satisfied clients with the quality and skills of the services provided by T2C, an aspect which is measured periodically.
• Defend honesty as an intrinsic value in all actions of the company involving all the stakeholders and groups of interest: clients, providers, partners, employees, shareholders…
• The Continuous Improvement System established and its diffusion to the whole organization, enables the company to prevent non-conformities and satisfy our clients expectations and requirements.
• Encourage the participation of the entire organization in the Quality Policy, ensuring the commitment from each of the T2C members in quality oriented management.
• Maintain the motivation and implication of the staff while guaranteeing a quality work environment, an adequate training and facilitating family conciliation in a way which enables the development of their personal skills and professional career. Measure the degree of satisfaction of our employees on a regular basis.
• Ensure that alliances and collaborations with partners, clients and providers are driven to enhance the scope of quality.
• Provide the necessary means for the application of Quality Management and Assurance System in accordance with the specification established by ISO 9001.